Opening times of the Institute: Monday – Saturday from 12.00 pm to 4.30 pm. .
At the Institute you can:
- Visit the permanent exhibition “Remember the Former Things of Old” about the Kielce Pogrom,
- Pray, meditate or simply spend some time in silence in our Blessings Room,
- Visit a temporary exhibition,
- Participate in numerous eventsorganized by the Institute.
In addition to the standard proposal, we can:
- Offer a short introduction and a tour of the exhibition,
- Organize a screening of the film entitled ‘Bogdan’s Journey’ about the Kielce Pogrom and the city’s path to reconciliation. The film is also available with subtitles in English or Hebrew.
- Help organize a tour around Kielce focusing on the history of its Jewish citizens.
- Prepare an appropriate proposal for the group.
Cars can be parked at a 24/7 multi-storey car park (map), at a private car park next to the Institute or behind the Planty Shopping Centre.